The summer term has started brilliantly. This week we had children on school trips to the Imperial War Museum and Ness Gardens, whilst our younger children have had puppet theatre and Brazilian Carnival Acts in school.
The rest of this term promises to be equally exciting with big plans in place for the Queen?s Jubilee celebrations and a fortnight of Olympic Events across the school in July.
Our Jubilee Street Party will take place in the school grounds starting at 1.30 pm on Friday 1st Junef or all our families.
- Street party food for children will be cooked and prepared by Jill and our fabulous kitchen team.
- The talented Chefs at Café Sage restaurant will be providing canapé snacks for adults.
- Drinks will be provided uincluding a non alcoholic cocktail bar.
- Our Brass band will perform.
- Their will be fairground rides on the school playgrounds (approx £1.50 a ride)
- Families will be able to explore our Jubilee Time Line
- Traditional games will be set up on the playground.
It promises to be a fantastic day!